Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

We set up our Christmas tree last week. We both had such a fun time hanging ornaments on the tree, dancing around to Christmas music, and ending the night with a fun Christmas movie. It's hard being away from family during this time of the year, but we are both trying our best to remember the reason for the season and start a few of our own traditions. Although the temperature outside never dips below 78, it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas inside our home with the help of Christmas lights and cinnamon and Christmas cookie flavored candles. I was telling Jarrett that I think this is the most festive our house has ever been, and I love it. I'm looking forward to many more nights spent watching Christmas movies, sipping a glass of wine, and watching the twinkling lights on the tree with my husband curled up beside me. The only thing better would be to have the rest of our families sitting alongside us. Maybe next year!



0 comments: