Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Relaxing







So, today Jarrett and I woke up bright and early because the internet and cable guy was supposed to be here in between the hours of 8 and 12. Jarrett and I got up and got ready and of course the guy didn't show up until close to 11. But that was ok because we just toasted some bagels and vegged for a little while. Jarrett wasn't feeling to good last night because we both have been running around non-stop, but him especially and I think it finally caught up with him. So, today it has been nice to just hang out and be lazy.
I think later on we are going to run to Bed Bath and Beyond to pick up some cookie sheets because we bought that wondeful tub of cookie dough at Costco yesterday and I can't wait to bake some. But that doesn't mean that we can't dig into the cookie dough now....mmmm yum! Later on tonight we are going to make mexican food for dinner and then we might go see a movie or something. I feel like I really want to explore this town, but so far all I've seen is huge shopping centers. I'm starting to miss the small town feeling of SLO and I've only been gone for 3 days...sad. Anyone who lives up near here, do you know if there is a little downtown anywhere with little boutiques? Let me know!
Well, I took some pics of our apartment, it's a little bare because we don't have much furniture so don't laugh at the bachelor pad look of the living room.

0 comments: