Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Trying to understand.

I'm having a hard time writing this update; I didn't want to do it. Maybe I'm too scared to face reality. The reality is, the transplant didn't go through. For whatever reasons, the doctors decided an hour before the surgery was to take place that the kidney was not functioning the way that they wanted it to. I spoke with Katie earlier and she was feeling pretty down and rightfully so. I'm trying to understand the Lord's plan in all of this. Why would He put something so precious within reach only to take it away? Maybe I'm not meant to understand and might never understand. All I know is that I'm holding on to the hope that He has something even greater in store for my dear Katie. Please continue to pray for her and thank you for your prayers thus far.

0 comments: