Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Married!


Hey everyone! Well, Jarrett and I finally got married yesterday, October 14, 2007 in a beautiful and perfect ceremony in Morro Bay, California. Everything went wonderfully; I couldn't have asked for it to be any better! I really want to spend time writing about everything, but I don't really have time right now, but I wanted to make sure I got at least one picture up. There will be more to come once Jarrett and I get internet in our apartment up north! Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive and loving, Jarrett and I can't thank you enough. We love you!

7 comments:

Erica S. said...

Kate!!!

I was and am thinking of the both of you often and lifting you up in prayer. God is sooo good, and it is crazy/wonderful that you are married.

Your sister in the LORD~
Erica

jenny said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you guys. And I love that you have a blog! Hopefully I'll see you in SLO once in awhile. God bless you two and enjoy the marital bliss for the next month. :-)
Jenny Fugler

Unknown said...

O my goodness, you look beautiful! I am so happy for the two of you. I hope you guys are doing well! You are in my prayers.
In His Love,
Katie

P.S. Thanks for starting a blog:)

Heather Tisherman said...

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!! ah i cant wait to give you hugs and see ur married faces! lol :) miss u

Anonymous said...

kate!! you are married! wow. so i am definitely coming home this weekend, maybe i can come up and hang out with you?! that would be sweet. i am so excited for you two! and in the one picture that i saw you looked absolutely gorgeous! yay for being married!!

sarah

Robbin said...

Beautiful bride and handsome groom. You look so happy. I have something special coming to you hopefully. Love you guys and pray you have a great time together while you can. Praying for you continually. Mama Mote

Ashley Clark said...

WOW!! how awesome! I can't believe it all happened sooo fast! I am out of this world happy for you guys, and can't wait to hear more fun stories!! love you both!