Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New house!

Well we finally moved into our house last week! We are in love with our house! We have so much storage space, especially in the kitchen, that we don't know what to do with it all! We feel really spoiled that we are able to live in a house like this. Just the other day, Jarrett and I were talking and just thinking about how blessed we are to have this opportunity and to live in such a wonderful house at the age of 22. We are truly thankful! I am really coming to love Guam. It's so beautiful here and the weather is a whole new experience in itself. We had a typhoon pass to the north of us yesterday, so the weather has been pretty nasty. Everything would be truly perfect if we had our friends, family, and Olive here to share it with! But until then....we are still happy as clams. We have really done a lot since we have been here and I will write more about our adventures in future posts. I have to make this short, but I wanted to make sure I got more pictures up for family to see!



1 comments:

Mama Mote said...

Looks really nice, Kate. You are truly blessed and I'm glad you are getting the hang of Guam. I have never been there. I didn't even get to visit Dan's brother and his family when they lived in Saipan. Enjoy your new house. Can't wait to see pictures of it all. Hugs to you both.