Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Joshua Caine!


Jarrett and I received a very special package in the mail today. Our wonderful, amazing, incredible, fabulous photographer Joshua Caine sent us our wedding pictures! So, I am just going to take a moment to rant and rave about Josh and try to convince every girl/future bride to hire him the second you get engaged!

The minute that I found out that Jarrett and I were going to have to move up the wedding, I called Josh to see if there was any way we could still have him take pictures with such a short notice. Josh was so accomodating and I feel went more than out of his way to help make our day special. I was so excited today when I went to the mailbox and saw a UPS note saying that I had a package in the office at our apartment complex. There are 3 women that work in the office and they are all incredibly hilarious. One woman hands me the package and says "Oh girl, is there wine in there or something?" And I replied "why no, those are my WEDDING PICTURES! EEK!" And then all the women in the office start screaming, and one hands me a pair of scissors, as all the others quickly gather around. I cut open the box and pulled out the album and opened to the first page and awwwww they are soooo wonderful!!! And Josh if you read this, all the women in the office said the day they get engaged they are calling YOU! So, I've already got you like 3 more future clients!
I might be a little biased, but I think our pictures are the most wonderful wedding pictures I've ever seen!! :-) So if anyone needs a photographer check out Josh's website which is joshuacaine.com or visit his blog which is joshuacaine.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

joshua caine said...

Awwww thanks Kate! You guys WIN!!!

Jamie said...

Hey there Kate, I don't know you, but I did book Josh for my wedding in September and I am so happy I did. When "photographer" shopping, Josh showed me some pictures from your wedding and I was blown away. Absolutely beautiful! Hope you are doing well in your new marriage and thanks for having such awsome wedding pictures because now I know I have the best photographer!!